This fourth edition of the book that introduced readers to the revolutionary, nutritionally based prenatal program for the growing number of women pregnant with multiples is now revised and expanded for an era when multiple births are on the rise and includes updated diet and exercise recommendations for the postpartum mother as well as twenty-five new recipes.
You’re expecting more than one baby? Congratulations! Effective, encouraging, and up-to-date, When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads is essential for you and your babies.
Like all mothers-to-be, you’re experiencing the full spectrum of human emotions: joy, fear, confusion, and excitement–maybe all at once. As a woman pregnant with more than one baby, you’re feeling all these things . . . only more so!
When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads outlines a practical, nutrition-based program to keep you and your babies healthy, and provides a comprehensive tour of what you can expect during your unique pregnancy and childbirth experience. Women who follow this program have significantly fewer complications during pregnancy–and their babies are born healthier, weighing 20 to 35 percent more than the average twin, triplet, or quad. Included is crucial information on:
* Finding a qualified maternal/fetal medicine specialist
* Dietary recommendations, menus, and 75 recipes for maximizing birthweight
* Safe guidelines on exercise, physical activity, and work
* Reducing your risk for pregnancy complications
* Recognizing the signs of preterm labor and what to do about them
* How twin type (fraternal vs. identical) affects prenatal care
* What to expect during and after delivery
* Feeding and caring for your newborns . . . and yourself
- William Morrow Paperbacks
Click Here For More Information