Join me as we journey through pregnancy together, keeping our bodies fit and healthy as we prepare to give birth.
MONTH 1: This is your first month of pregnancy. You’re likely to often feel tired. Together we’ll take it slow, listening to our bodies and finding our center.
MONTH 2: You’re starting to really feel your pregnancy now, and nausea may be an issue. We’ll work on range of motion, stretching and keeping our muscles strong and in proper alignment.
MONTH 3: We’ll tone and stretch with a range of arm and leg exercises. Plus we’ll continue to strengthen our abs while this is still a possibility.
MONTH 4: Hurray! You’re now entering your second trimester. Hopefully your nausea is gone. We’ll focus on lifting your butt and keeping you looking healthy.
MONTH 5: It’s month five, and your energy is back. We’ll continue to focus on lifting your butt, while we keep you moving and feeling strong—without overdoing it!
MONTH 6: You’re recognizably pregnant now. We’ll continue to keep you connected to your muscles, allowing your body to do what it needs for the pregnancy.
MONTH 7: You’re entering your third trimester. Your baby has grown a lot. Now we’ll concentrate on preparing our bodies for the birth. We’ll focus on circulation and staying strong and flexible.
MONTH 8: The baby is really growing. We’ll continue to move in order to keep our energy up and stay connected to our bodies, which are starting to feel a little foreign.
MONTH 9: We’re preparing for birth. The goal is to open up your hips. We’ll reduce the complexity of our movements but continue to work on circulation as we wait for our blessings to arrive.
Click Here For More Information
- Tracy Anderson Method: Mat Workout
- Tracy Anderson Method: Post-Pregnancy Workout
- The Pregnancy Project
- QUEEN ROSE Pregnancy Body Pillow -U Shaped Maternity Body Pillow,Support Back/Neck/Head with Cooling Cotton Cover (Purple and White)
- BATTOP Pregnancy Pillow U Shaped Full Body Maternity Pillow for Pregnant Women with Washable Premium Cotton Cover Size 57″ (Light Gray)
- 50 Ovulation Test Strips Predictor Kit – 20 Pregnancy Tests – First Response LH Ovulation Tracker Kits – OPK Fertility Tests – Ovulation Sticks For Women – Best Ovulation Testing Strip – 20 Urine Cups
- HOMFY Pregnancy Pillow U Shaped, 100% Luxury Cotton Maternity Pillow with Removable Pillow Cover, Supports Full Body and Alleviates Discomfort – White
- bable 59″ U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow- Full Body Pillow for Pregnant Women, Maternity Pillow with Removable Washable Bamboo Fiber Pillow Cover and Adjustable Velcro Belt, White, Best Pregnancy Gifts
- The Pregnancy Pact
- Toplimit Pregnancy Pillow, U Shaped 55″ Body Pillow for Pregnant Women Maternity Pillow (Light Gray)
- Pregnancy Test Strips (HCG) Urine Test Strips Individually Wrapped Pregnancy Strips, Early Home Detection Pregnancy Test Kit, Clear HCG Test Results, Over 99% Accurate (10)
- My Belly Book – Pregnancy Journal and Baby Memory Book with Stickers – Baby’s Scrapbook and Photo Album – Perfect Gift for First Time Moms – Picture and Milestone Books for Toddlers
- Expecting Better: Why the Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom Is Wrong–and What You Really Need to Know
- Multifunctional Pregnancy Pillow & Breastfeeding Pillow + Inner Cushion. Cover 100% Cotton, Filling 100% Polyester, Baby Nest, Nursing Pillow, Maternity Pillow (Pentagram, 72 inch)
- INSEN Pregnancy Body Pillow,Full Body Pillow,C Shaped Full Body Pillow with Velvet Cover (Pink Velvet)