An ideal reference for both medical students and prospective parents, The Pregnant Body Book looks at the nature of human pregnancy, including how it’s changed through evolution, and explores the anatomy and physiology of both the reproductive systems.
Examining the development of the baby in the womb and the parallel changes in the mother’s body and structured to follow the process week by week, The Pregnant Body Book follows every anatomical and physiological change and tracks it in unprecedented detail. Specially commissioned 3D artworks, illustrations, scans, and photography show exactly how a baby changes and grows during pregnancy, and how the female body adapts to carry it.
Includes interactive DVD featuring cutting edge animations.
Click Here For More Information
- I’m Pregnant!: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth
- Pregnancy Day By Day: An Illustrated Daily Countdown to Motherhood, from Conception to Childbirth and
- The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy Handbook: A Week-by-Week Guide from Conception through Baby’s First 3 Months
- The Pregnancy Guide: Straight Talk for Expectant Parents from Pregnancy Test to Birth
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
- Before Birth: A week-by-week guide to your baby’s development during pregnancy
- Pregnant A.F – Pregnancy Tracker Keepsake Journal: Complete 42 Week Pregnancy Journal Tracker Planner and Maternity Keepsake Book For Pregnant Women
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- The Pregnancy Book For Men: From Dude To Dad in 40 Short Weeks
- What No One Tells You: A Guide to Your Emotions from Pregnancy to Motherhood
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood – and Trusting Yourself and Your Body
- Brain Health from Birth: Nurturing Brain Development During Pregnancy and the First Year
- Get Ready to Get Pregnant: Your Complete Prepregnancy Guide to Making a Smart and Healthy Baby