Eat the best foods for your baby’s development!
Nutrition is never more critical than during pregnancy. What you choose to put on your plate affects you and your baby’s health not just in utero but for years to come. However, many nutritional guidelines for pregnancy are complex, confusing, and offer an uninspiring list of things to eat for the next nine months.
Backed up by the latest nutritional research, this guide debunks pregnancy food myths and uncovers a number of surprising food choices that are superfoods for expectant mothers.
- Anchovies are a high-protein, naturally salty snack—a great food for avoiding feelings of nausea; and they contain high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids, which foster baby’s brain development during the first trimester.
- Leeks are the vegetable equivalent of a super multivitamin-mineral tablet containing high amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, and iron, plus fiber, B vitamins, and other minerals. Their mild, slightly sweet flavor makes them appealing if you’re suffering from morning sickness.
- Cherries contain melatonin, an antioxidant hormone that promotes healthy sleep for you and stimulates cell growth in your growing baby.
- Celery is a healthy snack rich in silica, a mineral which tones and firms your skin—the perfect nutritional support for your stretching and expanding breasts and belly.
This one-of-a-kind nutrition reference guide is also packed with helpful quick-reference charts and sidebars, highlighting healthy (but no less delicious!) substitutes for commonly craved foods like ice cream and potato chips. You’ll also discover the most up-to-date research regarding pregnancy dilemmas, such as how to get more omega-3s from fish in your diet while avoiding mercury. It’s pregnancy nutrition made easy!
Click Here For More Information
- What Every Pregnant Woman Should Know: The Truth about Diets and Drugs in Pregnancy
- What Every Pregnant Woman Should Know: The Truth About Diet and Drugs in Pregnancy
- Eating Expectantly: Practical Advice for Healthy Eating Before, During and After Pregnancy
- Expect the Best: Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy, 2nd Edition
- Healthy Eating During Pregnancy (You & Your Baby)
- Bun Appétit: A Simple Guide to Eating Right During Pregnancy
- THE PERFECT PREGNANCY DIET: The Perfect Guide To Living A Healthy Life During Pregnancy: Stay Healthy, Lose Weight And Healthy Babies Formulas
- The Green Pregnancy Diet: Healthy eating habits for mommy, baby and the planet
- Gestational Diabetes Notebook: Track Blood Sugar Levels and Diet During Pregnancy. Organizational Tool to Use Daily to Ensure a Healthy Baby. Four Months in a 6″x9″ Book
- THE PREGNANCY DIET: All You Need To Know About Pregnancy Diet
- Gestational Diabetes Diet & Blood Sugar Log Book: Diabetic Logbook to Stay Organized During Pregnancy. Track Your Blood Glucose Levels, Insulin … and Feelings. Four Months Journal, 6×9 Size
- HEALTHY DIET FOR PREGNANCY WOMAN: THIS IS THE PREFECT GUIDE AND NECESSARY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIET FOR A PREGNANCY PERIOD
- Pregnancy Ultimate Guide for First Time Momes: The Scientific Program of Real food and Safe Exercise During Pregnancy PLUS Featured Pregnancy Diet … (Real Food & Optimal Prenatal Nutrition)
- Pregnancy Cookbook: MAIN COURSE – 60+ Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert Recipes to support your health during and after pregnancy
- Diet and Exercise During Pregnancy Daily Food Planner: Nutrition Tracker Pregnancy Journal, Daily Planner food for Pregnant Women- Health Record Keeper – Food journal & Fitness Activities Recorder