In celebration of its 20th anniversary, a thoroughly revised and expanded edition of the leading book on fertility and women’s reproductive health.
Since the publication of Taking Charge of your Fertility two decades ago, Toni Weschler has taught a whole new generation of women how to become pregnant, avoid pregnancy naturally and gain better control of their gynecological and sexual health by taking just a couple minutes a day using the proven Fertility Awareness Method.
Now, this 20th Anniversary Edition has been thoroughly revised and fully updated with:
- the latest medical advances in assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
- more in-depth coverage of women’s gynecological and sexual health
- new illustrations, photographs, and an expanded color insert
- new sample charts
- an expanded appendix
- Six new chapters including:
Three Prevalent Conditions—Endometriosis, Ovarian Cysts and
Natural Ways to Balance Your Hormones
Preserving Your Future Fertility
Causes of Unusual Bleeding
Clear and comprehensive, yet warm and approachable, Taking Charge of Your Fertility is one of the most universally lauded health books on the market today. It is an essential reference for every woman of reproductive age.
Click Here For More Information
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- The Pregnancy Guide: Straight Talk for Expectant Parents from Pregnancy Test to Birth
- PREGNANCY DIET COOKBOOK: The Step by Step Pregnancy Diet Cookbook Guide Including Recipes To Support Your Health And Baby’s development
- Pregnancy Diet: Planner Diet / Optimal Nutrition / Prenatal Diet / Healthy Mum Healthy Child / Pregnancy Guide / Diet Natural Week-by-Week
- Move Your DNA: Restore Your Health Through Natural Movement Expanded Edition
- Brain Health from Birth: Nurturing Brain Development During Pregnancy and the First Year
- Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood – and Trusting Yourself and Your Body
- Expect the Best: Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy, 2nd Edition
- Eat Right for Your Baby: The Individulized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Heatlh During Pregnancy (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 75 cm)
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 65 cm)
- Strong As a Mother: How to Stay Healthy, Happy, and (Most Importantly) Sane from Pregnancy to Parenthood: The Only Guide to Taking Care of YOU!
- Your Vegetarian Pregnancy: A Month-by-Month Guide to Health and Nutrition (Fireside Books (Fireside))