Every woman knows that the nutritional and lifestyle choices she makes during pregnancy can significantly impact her own health and that of her child. But did you know that those same choices can also affect your ability to conceive and continue to affect your own health as well as the health and wellbeing of your baby after birth? In SuperFoodsRx for Pregnancy, New York Times bestselling author Dr. Steven Pratt uses the groundbreaking approach of SuperFoodsRx and draws on the latest scientific research to help you meet the nutritional, environmental, and lifestyle needs of your baby and yourself—starting before conception and taking you through the critical first months of your baby’s life.
- Identifies the 25 SuperFoods you need to eat for optimal health before, during, and after pregnancy
- Shares surprising, scientifically validated discoveries about how to avoid environmental toxins that could have a negative impact on your baby’s health in the womb
- Provides specific how-to information about the SuperNutrients that help to lower your risk of complications during pregnancy and your baby’s risk for many chronic diseases later in life
- Makes it clear that the nutrition and lifestyle choices women make during this time will significantly affect their health and longevity after they reach menopause
Dr. Steven Pratt’s New York Times bestsellers, SuperFoodsRx and SuperFoods Healthstyle introduced legions of people to the scientific evidence that eating specific foods can help us live longer, healthier lives. Now he goes one step further, applying his vast knowledge of nutrition and lifestyle choices to the many ways that moms- and dads-to-be can affect their babies’ lifelong health even before they are born.
- Used Book in Good Condition