PREGMATE Pregnancy (HCG) test measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Immerse the strip into the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds. Lay the strip flat. Read results in 5 minutes.
Did you know?
- The average implantation time is 9 days past ovulation. It takes two or three days after implantation for the embryo to make enough HCG for a home pregnancy test to work. So that means the majority of women won’t get a positive until 11 DAYS past ovulation.
- If you want to test as early as possible but want to make sure you’re getting the most accurate results, test the day your next period is supposed to begin – you have a 99% chance of getting an accurate read on most tests then.
- The accuracy of home pregnancy test results varies from woman to woman. Each woman ovulates at a different time in her menstrual cycle. Plus, the fertilized egg can implant in a woman’s uterus at different times.
- Only 25% of couples actively trying to conceive will experience pregnancy within the woman’s first cycle. However, 90% of couples will achieve pregnancy within the first 12 months of actively trying.
- Instead of stressing about if this cycle turned out to be the lucky one or not, you can now start testing for pregnancy as early as 11 days past your ovulation. Pregmate Pregnancy Test Strips are sensitive enough to determine the level of HCG hormone that early during your cycle!
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable pregnancy test strips.
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level: 25 mIU/mL.
- Will work 5 days before your missed period. Results are over 99.8% accurate
- Each test is sealed in individual pouch