Raising a bright and happy child starts during pregnancy and early infancy, when small changes can have a big impact on brain development.
By taking advantage of this golden window of opportunity—when millions of new brain cells are formed every single day—you can help support your child’s IQ, language development, memory, attention span, and emotional regulation. Importantly, the same strategies that nurture these cognitive abilities can also help reduce the odds of autism and ADHD, conditions that now impact 1 in 10 children.
Brain Health from Birth is your guide to this new scientific frontier, explaining which key nutrients may be missing from your prenatal supplement, how to reduce the odds of preterm birth, what to look for in a formula, how to support your baby’s microbiome, and much more.With contributions from leading obstetricians and pediatricians, science writer Rebecca Fett (author of the bestselling fertility book It Starts with the Egg )brings you practical advice you can start applying today, to help your baby thrive.
“Brain Health From Birth is a book that should be read by every obstetrician, pediatrician, or woman considering pregnancy. It provides current consolidated knowledge on how to achieve the optimal neurodevelopment of the child to be. I highly recommend this book to all interested in optimal pregnancy outcomes.” – Dr. Bruce W Hollis, Professor of Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina.
Click Here For More Information
- Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal : an award-winning journal / diary to help you hold onto memories of the growing bump, the birth & the first year with your baby
- Before Birth: A week-by-week guide to your baby’s development during pregnancy
- The Pregnancy Guide: Straight Talk for Expectant Parents from Pregnancy Test to Birth
- Letters To My Baby, Pregnancy Journal For First Time Parents: Baby Bump Book Pregnancy Journal,baby Book First Year Memory Book & New Mom Memory Book (your pregnancy journal week by week)
- pregnancy journal for first time moms: 40 week pregnancy journal & growing bump,first year baby memory book,first time mom journals,expecting mothers books
- Pregnancy Ultimate Guide for First Time Momes: The Scientific Program of Real food and Safe Exercise During Pregnancy PLUS Featured Pregnancy Diet … (Real Food & Optimal Prenatal Nutrition)
- Pregnancy Cookbook: MAIN COURSE – 60+ Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert Recipes to support your health during and after pregnancy
- Baking the Perfect Bun in the Oven: A Recipe Guide for Parents to Creating a Healthy Baby from Pre-Conception through the First Year
- PREGNANCY DIET COOKBOOK: The Step by Step Pregnancy Diet Cookbook Guide Including Recipes To Support Your Health And Baby’s development
- Diet and Exercise During Pregnancy Daily Food Planner: Nutrition Tracker Pregnancy Journal, Daily Planner food for Pregnant Women- Health Record Keeper – Food journal & Fitness Activities Recorder
- The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy Handbook: A Week-by-Week Guide from Conception through Baby’s First 3 Months
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- bloom daily planners New Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year Calendar Planner & Keepsake Journal – Hard Cover Scrapbook Memory Book Organizer – Undated – 8” x 10″ – Planning for Joy
- 50 Ovulation Test Strips Predictor Kit – 20 Pregnancy Tests – First Response LH Ovulation Tracker Kits – OPK Fertility Tests – Ovulation Sticks For Women – Best Ovulation Testing Strip – 20 Urine Cups
- My Belly Book – Pregnancy Journal and Baby Memory Book with Stickers – Baby’s Scrapbook and Photo Album – Perfect Gift for First Time Moms – Picture and Milestone Books for Toddlers