Wrap yourself in style during pregnancy and beyond. Our Robes are the perfect style accessory. Pack one in your bag for your hospital stay, pop it on for those first pictures with baby, and keep it handy for postpartum visitors. Feminine and practical, we’ve got you covered with numerous prints. Match your robe to your jammies, pillowcase, nightdress, and even your baby’s coming home outfit. Ready to ship, these feminine and fun robes are a great baby shower or mom to be gift. She can feel stylish and still easily walk the halls of her maternity ward, or feed her newborn in comfort. Available in two sizes, S/M and L/XL, our robes are made of 95% Cotton 5% Spandex and wash as well as they wear. An attached belt helps easy sizing down from a belly bump to a nursing mom, allowing for generous changes from maternity to delivery to postnatal days (and nights).
- Maternity Labor Delivery Hospital Nursing Robe. Wrap yourself in style during pregnancy and beyond. Don’t forget to pack this fabulous robe in your hospital bag. Pop it on for those first pictures with your new baby and receive your visitors in style & comfort.
- You can feel stylish & still easily walk the halls of the maternity ward & feed your newborn in comfort.
- Pockets on both sides, Feminine & practical. These robes make a great baby shower gift for the mom to be. Complete your look with matching pieces. Click on the logo * Baby Be Mine * above to find more listings . Matching maternity nursing nightgown, labor gowns, baby coming home outfits & more are available
- Available in 2 sizes S/M and L/XL. 95% Cotton 5% Spandex. Machine washable
- Designed by moms for moms in the USA since 2005. An attached belt helps easy sizing down from a belly bump to a nursing mom, allowing for generous changes from maternity to delivery to postnatal days (& nights).
Click Here For More Information
- Glow Prenatal Vitamins + Folate & DHA – Nurturing Pregnancy Multivitamin for Healthy Baby and Mom – Folic Acid, Ginger, Zinc, Iron – 60 Mini Vegetarian Soft Capsules
- Baby Bells the Fit Pregnancy Kettlebell Workout DVD Lauren Brooks
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy & Labor – 18 Page Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester – Non Slip Socks – How to Dilate, Induce, & Reposition Baby for Mom 65cm
- My Belly Book – Pregnancy Journal and Baby Memory Book with Stickers – Baby’s Scrapbook and Photo Album – Perfect Gift for First Time Moms – Picture and Milestone Books for Toddlers
- Multifunctional Pregnancy Pillow & Breastfeeding Pillow + Inner Cushion. Cover 100% Cotton, Filling 100% Polyester, Baby Nest, Nursing Pillow, Maternity Pillow (Pentagram, 72 inch)
- The Bump Book: 40 Week Pregnancy Planner & Organizer Book for Expecting Mothers | Checklists, Trimester Milestones & Baby Memory Book [COLORED EDITION]
- Hello Baby 40 Week Pregnancy Journal: Log Book, Planner and Checklists for Expecting Mothers [COLORED EDITION]
- Pregnancy Milestone – Pregnancy Board Mom to Be Gifts Pregnancy Wife Gifts Pregnancy Journal Pregnancy Must Haves Baby Announcement Pregnancy Announcement Week by Week Pregnancy Signs
- The Green Pregnancy Diet: Healthy eating habits for mommy, baby and the planet
- Letters To My Baby, Pregnancy Journal For First Time Parents: Baby Bump Book Pregnancy Journal,baby Book First Year Memory Book & New Mom Memory Book (your pregnancy journal week by week)
- BATTOP Full Body Pregnancy Pillow G-Shaped Maternity Pillow Removable for Sleeping with Nursing Baby Design Support for Back Belly Hips Legs (Light Grey)
- pregnancy journal for first time moms: 40 week pregnancy journal & growing bump,first year baby memory book,first time mom journals,expecting mothers books
- Gestational Diabetes Notebook: Track Blood Sugar Levels and Diet During Pregnancy. Organizational Tool to Use Daily to Ensure a Healthy Baby. Four Months in a 6″x9″ Book
- Pregnancy Week by Week: Understand the changes and chart the progress of you and your baby with this essential handy guide
- ‘MOTHERHOOD IN PROGRESS’ 2020 Pregnancy Planner, Great Gift For First Time Mothers!: [Track Your Appointments, Jot Down Your Hospital Packing List, Baby Names, Baby Shower Guest List and More!]