Your guide to the emotions of pregnancy and early motherhood, from two of America’s top reproductive psychiatrists.
When you are pregnant, you get plenty of advice about your growing body and developing baby. Yet so much about motherhood happens in your head. What everyone really wants to know: Is this normal?
-Even after months of trying, is it normal to panic after finding out you’re pregnant?
-Is it normal not to feel love at first sight for your baby?
-Is it normal to fight with your parents and partner?
-Is it normal to feel like a breastfeeding failure?
-Is it normal to be zonked by “mommy brain?”
In What No One Tells You, two of America’s top reproductive psychiatrists reassure you that the answer is yes. With thirty years of combined experience counseling new and expectant mothers, they provide a psychological and hormonal backstory to the complicated emotions that women experience, and show why it’s natural for “matrescence”—the birth of a mother—to be as stressful and transformative a period as adolescence.
Here, finally, is the first-ever practical guide to help new mothers feel less guilt and more self-esteem, less isolation and more kinship, less resentment and more intimacy, less exhaustion and more pleasure, and learn other tips to navigate the ups and downs of this exciting, demanding time
Click Here For More Information
- Pregnancy Day By Day: An Illustrated Daily Countdown to Motherhood, from Conception to Childbirth and
- Strong As a Mother: How to Stay Healthy, Happy, and (Most Importantly) Sane from Pregnancy to Parenthood: The Only Guide to Taking Care of YOU!
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- The Impatient Woman’s Guide to Getting Pregnant
- Eat Right for Your Baby: The Individulized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Heatlh During Pregnancy (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
- Your Complete Vegan Pregnancy: Your All-in-One Guide to a Healthy, Holistic, Plant-Based Pregnancy
- Sitting Moon: A Guide to Rejuvenation after Pregnancy
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- Conceiving Healthy Babies: An Herbal Guide to Support Preconception, Pregnancy and Lactation
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 75 cm)
- Post Pregnancy Diet: :The Secret Recipes For New Mom (New Mother’s Guide) (Volume 1)
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 65 cm)
- Baby Gender Predictor Test Kit – Early Pregnancy Prenatal Sex Test – Predict if your baby is a boy or girl in less than a minute from the comfort of your home. Non-toxic and safe for you and your baby. Satisfaction GUARANTEED. Use coupon code to buy 2 get 1 free!