Tracy Anderson: The Pregnancy Project
Join me as we journey through pregnancy together, keeping our bodies fit and healthy as we prepare to give birth.
MONTH 1: This is your first month of pregnancy. You’re likely to often feel tired. Together we’ll take it slow, listening to our bodies and finding our center.
MONTH 2: You’re starting to really feel your pregnancy now, and nausea may be an issue. We’ll work on range of motion, stretching and keeping our muscles strong and in proper alignment.
MONTH 3: We’ll tone and stretch with a range of arm and leg exercises. Plus we’ll continue to strengthen our abs while this is still a possibility.
MONTH 4: Hurray! You’re now entering your second trimester. Hopefully your nausea is gone. We’ll focus on lifting your butt and keeping you looking healthy.
MONTH 5: It’s month five, and your energy is back. We’ll continue to focus on lifting your butt, while we keep you moving and feeling strong—without overdoing it!
MONTH 6: You’re recognizably pregnant now. We’ll continue to keep you connected to your muscles, allowing your body to do what it needs for the pregnancy.
MONTH 7: You’re entering your third trimester. Your baby has grown a lot. Now we’ll concentrate on preparing our bodies for the birth. We’ll focus on circulation and staying strong and flexible.
MONTH 8: The baby is really growing. We’ll continue to move in order to keep our energy up and stay connected to our bodies, which are starting to feel a little foreign.
MONTH 9: We’re preparing for birth. The goal is to open up your hips. We’ll reduce the complexity of our movements but continue to work on circulation as we wait for our blessings to arrive.
Click Here For More Information
- Denise Austin: Fit & Firm Pregnancy
- Fit & Sleek Prenatal Physique- Prenatal Workout with Complete Pregnancy Training Plan
- PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow, U-Shape Full Body Pillow Maternity Support Detachable Extension – Support Back, Hips, Legs, Belly Pregnant Women
- Essential Prenatal Fitness Box Set – Challenging Workouts for a Fit Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Test, 5 HCG Home Pregnancy Midstream Test, Accurately Detect Early Pregnancy, High Sensitivity Result for Women Home Testing
- Easy@Home 5 Pregnancy Test Sticks – hCG Midstream Tests, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App, 5 hCG Test
- Maternity Belt – NEOtech Care Brand – Pregnancy Support – Waist/Back/Abdomen Band, Belly Brace (Beige, Size M)
- Super Fit Mama: Stay Fit During Pregnancy and Get Your Body Back after Baby
- Easy@Home 3 Pregnancy Test Sticks – hCG Midstream Tests, Powered by Premom Ovulation Predictor iOS and Android App
- WoodenSign Weekly pregnancy signs weekly pregnancy chalkboard Personalized Week by Week Chalkboard Sign Pregnancy Countdown Maternity photo shoot
- Burton & Burton Decor Oh Baby Pregnancy
- The Everything Paleo Pregnancy Book: The All-Natural, Nutritious Plan for a Healthy Pregnancy
- AngQi 65-inch Full Body Support Pillow with Washable Jersey Cover, U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow, Gray
- Women’s Maternity Pregnancy Seamless Breastfeeding Bras No Underwire Multi 3 Pack, Medium
- Wondfo Pregnancy Test Strips, 25-count medical