As a vegan, you understand how important it is to get the right nutrients into your diet, but creating these wholesome dishes can present even more of a challenge now that you’re eating for two. The Vegan Pregnancy Cookbook not only tells you what kinds of foods you should be adding to your plate, but also shows you how to incorporate essential vitamins and minerals into each meal, leaving you and baby feeling satisfied and strong.
Don’t worry–these nutrient-packed dishes will still provide the flavors and variety you crave. Feast your eyes on more than 200 delicious recipes, including:
- Maple-cinnamon breakfast quinoa
- Creamy sun-dried tomato pasta
- Orange and ginger mixed-veggie stir-fry
- Spicy southern jambalaya
- White bean and orzo minestrone
- Sweetheart raspberry lemon cupcakes
With this book, you’ll nourish your body and rest easy knowing that your baby is growing healthy and happy–one tasty vegan meal at a time.
- Used Book in Good Condition