When did making babies get to be so hard? Infertility is on the rise globally, affecting as many as one in six couples. But instead of considering diet and lifestyle factors, doctors pump their patients full of expensive and invasive fertility treatments. Once pregnant, women just accept that carrying a baby will be the gassy, swollen, irritable, sleepless nightmare that has become the new normal—and then assume that new motherhood will be just as challenging, from breastfeeding woes to screaming fits.
It doesn’t have to be that way. In The Kind Mama, Alicia Silverstone has created a comprehensive and practical guide empowering women to take charge of their fertility, pregnancy, and first 6 months with baby. Drawing on her own experience, as well as that of obstetricians, midwives, nutritionists, holistic health counselors, and others, Silverstone offers advice on getting one’s “baby house” in order through nutrient-rocking foods that heal and nourish, and, once pregnant, gentle ways to boost comfort, energy, and health during each trimester. She helps readers navigate everything from prenatal testing and birth plans to successful breastfeeding and creating a supportive “baby nest.” The result is an authoritative, one-stop guide that empowers women to trust their instincts during this vital milestone, while helping them embark on a healthy and more vibrant path to motherhood.
Click Here For More Information
- Whole New You: How Real Food Transforms Your Life, for a Healthier, More Gorgeous You: A Cookbook
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 65 cm)
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 75 cm)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool
- The Simple Pregnancy Guide: A Healthy Manual For First Time Moms Planning A Stress-Free Delivery
- Feed Your Fertility: Your Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food, and Holistic Living
- Pregnancy Journal: 40 Week Pregnancy Journey with Birth Plan First Second and Third Trimester Appointment Tracker Baby Shower Memories and more – Great Pregnancy Gift
- The Healthy Pregnancy Nutrition Guide & Cookbook: Meal Plans and Recipes to Nourish Mama and Baby
- Bun Appétit: A Simple Guide to Eating Right During Pregnancy
- Fertility Diet: the definitive guide to get pregnant: The best habits and diet for maximum fertility and health.
- Nurture: A Modern Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, Early Motherhood – and Trusting Yourself and Your Body
- Eat Right for Your Baby: The Individulized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Heatlh During Pregnancy (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
- One Hot Mama: The Guide to Getting Your Mind and Body Back After Baby
- The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth