Expert, practical advice for complete mental and physical maternal health
Kate Rope’s Strong as a Mother is a practical and compassionate guide to preparing for a smooth start to motherhood. Everyone knows the secret to having “the Happiest Baby on the Block.” This is your guide to being the Sanest Mommy on the Block. It will prepare you with humor and grace for what lies ahead, give you the tools you need to take care of yourself, permission to struggle at times, and professional advice on how to move through it when you do. This book will become a dog-eared resource on your nightstand, offering you the same care and support that you are working so hard to provide to your child. It will help you prioritize your emotional health, set boundaries and ask for help, make choices about feeding and childcare that feel good to you, get good sleep, create a strong relationship with your partner, make self care an everyday priority, trust your instincts, and actually enjoy the hardest job you will ever love.
This book is here to take care of you.
Click Here For More Information
- Fit & Healthy Pregnancy: How to Stay Strong and in Shape for You and Your Baby
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
- The Most Important 60 Days of Your Pregnancy: Prevent Your Child from Developing Diabetes and Obesity Later in Life
- Skinny Bitch Bun in the Oven: A Gutsy Guide to Becoming One Hot (and Healthy) Mother!
- The Pregnancy Journal, 4th Edition: A Day-Today Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy (Pregnancy Books, Pregnancy Journal, Gifts for First Time Moms)
- Runner’s World Guide to Running and Pregnancy: How to Stay Fit, Keep Safe, and Have a Healthy Baby
- Your New Pregnancy Bible: The Experts’ Guide to Pregnancy and Early Parenthood
- How to Stay Fit and Healthy During Pregnancy
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Homemade Smoothies for Mother and Baby: 300 Healthy Fruit and Green Smoothies for Preconception, Pregnancy, Nursing and Baby’s First Years
- Birth Without Fear: The Judgment-Free Guide to Taking Charge of Your Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
- The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy Handbook: A Week-by-Week Guide from Conception through Baby’s First 3 Months
- The Vegan Pregnancy Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes to Keep You and Baby Happy and Healthy for All Three Trimesters (and Beyond)!
- The Simple Pregnancy Guide: A Healthy Manual For First Time Moms Planning A Stress-Free Delivery
- Common Sense Pregnancy: Navigating a Healthy Pregnancy and Birth for Mother and Baby