Pregnancy can be really hard on a woman’s body. By the ninth month, women are usually uncomfortable, tired, and ready to be moms.
Once you have an almost full-grown infant inside you, it can be hard to do anything without feeling some sort of pain or discomfort: you have to pee all the time, you can’t sleep well, and even just standing can be exhausting.
That’s why it’s always so impressive to see women who keep up a strict regimen of exercise during their pregnancies. Some women have the willpower to get to the gym and spend hours a week working out, all while growing another human being.
Some women take alternative routes to staying fit during pregnancy, like this woman who won’t let her enormous belly get in the way of her dancing.
Somehow, this gorgeous mama-to-be is able to work it and look great while carrying an almost full-term child in her womb. It’s crazy impressive.
When the video went up on Facebook, though, some people took offense, writing things like, “I was nervous watching this. Just waiting for the baby to fall out,” and, “Something tells me she was wearing those same clothes, dancing that same way, and about 1o shots of Hennessy deep and smelling like menthol cigarettes and drank about 4 beers the night she got pregnant.”
Other people defended the dancing mom-to-be, writing, “Pregnancy doesn’t mean disabled, get up, get out and stay active!” and “All these negative comments when she is just having fun. Her dancing isn’t going to harm the baby. Pregnancy shouldn’t hold a woman back from doing things she likes like dancing working out and etc… you just have to find a safe way to do it.”
Even though her dancing is keeping her healthy, some people don’t approve of her moves.
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.
Read more: http://www.littlethings.com/dancing-pregnant-woman/
- Actually, Theres No Way to Know if C-Sections Are Changing Humanity
- Amira’s Belly Dance and Yoga for Pregnancy DVD, an Instructional Video for Prenatal Exercise and Workout
- Pilates for Back Pain DVD – Stretching Exercises DVD for Over 50’s – Stretch & Re-Vitalise for Flexibility & Beginners DVD Video – Aids Lower and Lumber Spine Relief for Men and Women
- The Tracy Anderson Method: Post Pregnancy Workout [NON-UK Format / PAL / Import – Australia]
- FittaMamma Supportive Maternity Exercise Leggings
- Post Pregnancy Weight Loss: How to get back in shape quickly without struggles (Post pregnancy weight loss tips, post pregnancy fitness, Post pregnancy diet)
- HippoWarehouse Keep Calm and Enjoy Maternity Leave Tote Shopping Gym Beach Bag 42cm x38cm, 10 litres
- HippoWarehouse Sorry Mummy you now have 2 bosses Tote Shopping Gym Beach Bag 42cm x38cm, 10 litres
- Perfect maternity pillow, unique design 5 in 1: body support, snuggle & comfortable deep sleep, nursing, baby crib, baby support, prevents crawling. Great for pregnancy pains during and after pregnancy. 100% hypoallergenic Super-ball pillow composition, 100% organic cotton for the pillow cover and a stylish zipped PILLOW CASE (INCLUDED) – 100% organic cotton
- Perfect maternity pillow, unique design 5 in 1: body support, snuggle & comfortable deep sleep, nursing, baby crib, baby support, prevents crawling. Great for pregnancy pains during and after pregnancy. 100% hypoallergenic Super-ball pillow composition, 100% organic cotton for the pillow cover and a stylish 100% organic cotton PILLOW CASE (INCLUDED)
- Xn8 75cm Yoga Gym Ball Anti Burst Swiss Exercise Pregnancy Birthing Ball Pump (Black)
- Gallant Silver Anti-Burst Maternity Pregnancy Birthing Birth Gym Ball 75cm With Air Pump
- Xn8 65cm Yoga Gym Ball Anti Burst Swiss Exercise Pregnancy Birthing Ball (Blue)
- Kabalo Purple 65cm ANTI BURST GYM EXERCISE SWISS YOGA FITNESS BALL for PREGNANCY BIRTHING, etc (including pump)
- CostMad Gym Ball 65cm Fitness Exercise Yoga Swiss Anti Burst Pregnancy Maternity Antenatal Birthing Core Workout Pilates Aerobic GymBall + Dual Action Hand Pump & Travel Bag Sack (Blue)