Prenatal Fitness Deluxe 3 DVD Set contains everything you could possibly want to stay healthy, fit and rejuvenated during your pregnancy. This set comes with 3 full-length DVDs: 1) Prenatal Workouts – Fit & Toned 2) Prenatal Pilates and 3) Prenatal Yoga. In total, there are over 40 workouts that are customized for each trimester. These DVDs deliver unparalleled value and expert instruction for the health of you and your baby. Great for beginners and more advanced students alike. Disc 1
PRENATAL WORKOUTS – Fit & Toned (5 Routines)
This DVD delivers 5 strength and cardio workouts that help you keep fit during your pregnancy and beyond. Workouts are modified for each trimester. Workouts include:
– Upper Body Workout – Lower Body Workout – Total Body Workout – Pilates Workout – Stretching Routine
PRENATAL PILATES COMPLETE (Over 15 Routines)
PRENATAL PILATES COMPLETE delivers over 15 routines customized for each trimester that change with your needs throughout your pregnancy. Prenatal Pilates helps to improve strength, balance, flexibility and coordination while keeping fit and healthy. Modified and less challenging routines are included for beginners. Complete sections on Pilates principals and explanations of all the poses. Routines range from 10 to 30 minutes to fit into any schedule.
– Over 15 routines broken up into each trimester
– Review of Pilates Principals
– Remedial Pilates section to review each pose
– low-energy and modified routines
– strength focused routines
PRENATAL YOGA (Over 20 Routines)
“This DVD is superb…certainly one of the best prenatal instructional videos available”– Yoga Journal
This unique Iyengar-style Prenatal Yoga DVD includes over 20 routines that are 20 to 60 minutes in length and is the perfect yoga program to help keep you and your baby healthy, fit and feeling well throughout your pregnancy. Routines are customized for each trimester.Whether you are new to yoga, (or just new to prenatal yoga), this DVD provides expert, step-by-step instruction, to allow you to safely and comfortably experience the benefits of yoga in each trimester and as you prepare for childbirth.
Please note that there are many styles of yoga. This style is not a flow or hot yoga, but more slow and therapeutic. This is called ‘Iyengar’ style. These routines are specially designed to ensure that you can begin and progress with prenatal yoga throughout your pregnancy. For your comfort, safety and to provide the maximum benefit, the following items may be beneficial: Yoga mat, folding chair, blankets, pillows and a belt.
Prenatal Yoga Highlights:
– 20 customized and target routines
– Routines designed specifically for each trimester
– A special section on yoga and fertility
– Yoga practices from 20 to 60 minutes
– Guidance and cautions specific to each trimester
– Routines to alleviate morning sickness, lower back pain, digestive issues and other common pregnancy issues.
- Factory sealed DVD