Pregnancy: The Ultimate Survival Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same.
If you are pregnant, or planning a pregnancy, then this book will be an asset to your journey. In practical wording and presentation, it covers essential topics such as antenatal screening, foetal development, and high-risk pregnancy.
The first stage of pregnancy can be challenging. You may not have informed others yet, but are still having to cope with symptoms, such as tiredness and nausea, with no outward signs of pregnancy.
- Chapter one can help you prepare for the “whys and wherefores” of symptoms, along with some tips to help you cope.
- If you are confused about the tests you will require, through pregnancy, look no further. Pregnancy: The Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy and Birth has a thorough guide to the relevant blood tests and antenatal scans.
- Nutrition in pregnancy is vitally important for mother and baby. The myth about “eating for two” is simply not true. It is advised that only an extra 350 to 500 calories are needed in your second and third trimesters. Without the correct balance of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and calories, you are putting both you and your baby at risk. Excess calories, in the way of fats and sugar, can cause gestational diabetes and birth complications. This guide will help you understand the dietary requirements of pregnancy and covers foods that should be avoided.
- Exercising may not always be at the forefront of your mind, when pregnant; especially in the initial stages, if suffering morning sickness; or the late stages when just standing can be a chore! Along with diet, exercise can help maintain a healthy weight throughout pregnancy.
Click Here For More Information
- Pregnancy: The Ultimate Survival Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Survival Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, and Your Newborn – Everything You Must Know to Keep Your Baby Safe, Healthy, and Happy (Expecting, Childbirth, Pregnant, Motherhood)
- Pregnancy: Ultimate Survival Guide to Pregnancy, Birth, and Your Newborn: Everything You Must Know to Keep Your Baby Safe, Healthy, and Happy (Expecting, Birth, Pregnant, Motherhood)
- Pregnancy: The Ultimate Guide to Pregnancy and Birth
- The Expectant Dad’s Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know
- Pregnancy & Childbirth Without Fear: The Ultimate New Mom’s Guide to Nurturing, Giving Birth & Feeding Your Child
- The Fertility Diet Protocol: The Ultimate Guide to What to Eat When You’re Trying to Conceive (Healthy Gut Healthy Mind)
- Pregnancy: Nail it! – The Ultimate Pregnancy Guide Book for the First Moms (Pregnancy, Pregnancy Books, Pregnancy Guide, Pregnancy For First Time Moms)
- The Naked Truth about Childbirth & a Healthful Pregnancy: Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide for a New Generation of Moms and Dads
- The Ultimate Guide to Eating during Pregnancy
- Pregnancy: The Ultimate Week by Week Pregnancy Handbook: The Ultimate Month-by-Month Pregnancy Guide: All the Tips and Tricks You Need to Know!
- Pilates for Pregnancy: The Ultimate Exercise Guide to See You Through Pregnancy and Beyond
- The Bump Class: An Expert Guide to Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
- PREGNANCY: Pregnancy week by week: Your Ultimate Guide for Having a Healthy Baby (Pregnancy, Week by Week, Pregnancy Nutrition, Pregnancy Books, Pregnant, First Time Mom, Childbirth, Motherhood)
- PREGNANCY: Pregnancy week by week: Your Ultimate Guide for Having a Healthy Baby (Pregnancy, Week by Week, Pregnancy Nutrition, Pregnancy Books, Pregnant, … Mom, Childbirth, Motherhood, Newborn, Baby)