HOW DO PREGNANCY TESTS WORK IN STRIPS?
The pregnancy test or test is used for the determination of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in the
urine for early detection of pregnancy. HCG is a glycoprotein hormone that secretes the placenta
shortly after implantation.
HCG can be detected in urine and blood of pregnant women 9 to 15 days after conception.
This pregnancy test is used at the professional level (hospitals, clinics and medical professionals) for the
determination of early pregnancy, as well as for home self-diagnosis.
WHEN IS THE BEST MOMENT TO PERFORM THE PREGNANCY TEST?
If your menstrual periods are very irregular: the best thing you can do to get accurate results is to get a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks after having sex.
If your menstrual periods are very regular: I perform the pruba before 2-4 days of the following period
HOW DO YOU USE PREGNANCY TESTS IN STRIPS?
The home pregnancy test can be done in two ways: by contacting the
urinate with the device through urination or by immersing the test in a container that
contain the urine collected previously. Once the urine is collected, the device is arranged
on a flat surface to wait for the result.
To perform a home pregnancy test effectively, the recommendation is
use the first urine in the morning, as this is the one with the highest concentration of
- [High Accuracy] – Presicity above 99%, our pregnancy test is used colloidal gold core material, you can detect the HGG preciously.
- [The Fast Result] – A positive result is displayed in 5 minutes.
- [Clean and Healthy] – A pregnancy test paste a package, clean and sanitary.
- [Easy to use] – Easy to carry and could be done anywhere.
- [3 Units] – I could try several times and assure the result prescient.