This book is the second of a series of 3 books.
The second trimester is a more balanced period for most women than either the first
or third trimesters, but some still experience problems.
time-consuming to read. Most expectant and new mothers
are far too busy to read 200+ pages at any given time. This is why this
book has been boiled down into a novella-length manuscript that is
clearly subdivided into easy-to-read portions with relevant
In this Easy To Read Quick Guide on The Second Trimester you get information about:
- The growth of your baby week by week
- Knowledge about what is going on in your body week by week
- Tips on how to deal with morning sickness and extreme exhaustion
- When is the week of your ultrasound and what is ultrasound?
- When you will start to feel your baby kicking
- And much more…
Babette Lansing will tell you that being a mother is her life’s
greatest happiness. She hopes that you, as the reader, will enjoy this
book as much as she enjoyed writing it.
Scroll up to the top of the page and click the “Buy NOW” button right now!