How To Get Your Right Time？
Increase your chance of conceiving by determining your most fertile days with our ovulation test strips:
There are only a few days per cycle when a woman is fertile and can conceive.
Evidence shows that this time of increased fertility usually spans 6 days, starting
approximately 5 days prior to ovulation and ending on the day of ovulation itself.
The two most fertile days of this 6-day window are known as peak fertility days.
These peak fertile days are the day prior to ovulation and the day that ovulation takes place.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS?
Positive (LH Surge):
If two color bands are visible, and the test band is equal to or darker than the control band,
one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If trying to get pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hours.
Negative (No LH Surge):
Only one color band appears on the control region, or the test band appears
but is lighter than the control band. This means there is no LH surge.
No visible band at all or there is a visible band only in the test region and not in the control zone.
40 * Ovulation Test Strips
10 * Pregnancy Test Strips
50 * Urine Cup
- ✔ Specially designed for women trying to conceive; The tests kit includes 40 ovulation test strips and 10 pregnancy test strips. Each Test Strip is single and safely packaged and has been tested for hygiene and safety. Keep the packaging dry and safe. you can do an ovulation and pregnancy test from home without specialists.
- ✔ These tests have optimal sensitivity to determine when your Luteinizing Hormone (LH) level is at its highest point which show you that your ovulation is near, or when your HCG level show you that you are pregnant with the 25mIU/ml (FDA standard) pregnancy test strips. Results are 99% accurate.
- ✔ Simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 – 10 seconds) and read result in 5-10 minutes. Ovulation tests — a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests — two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- ✔ Use ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period. Test strip kits are popular for people that want to chart their fertility at home, as well as ept for early detection of pregnancy.
- ✔ 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: please email us firstly with any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.