•100% ginger root tea
•Soil Association certified organic ginger tea bags
•Strong ‘zingy’ ginger flavour
•Made using our signature unbleached tea filter paper
Ease stress, calm the nerves and settle uneasy stomachs with Ginger tea bags. This warm, inviting drink provides the natural antidote to busy, stressful lives; making it a popular choice with those with hectic lifestyles!
Ginger tea provides you with the perfect opportunity to take some time out from work; to curl up on the sofa and enjoy a truly relaxing drink, whilst enjoying its natural health benefits. The Worldwide Appeal of Ginger Tea Ginger is one of the most popular spices in the world, thanks to its warm, evocative taste. It’s celebrated in the Far East, the Caribbean, and across the Middle East and Europe, as a great way to add flavour to food and drinks.
Ginger tea is also widely used as a natural way of settling uneasy stomachs, fighting off nausea and calming the nerves. Warm, Comforting Flavour The naturally spicy flavour of the ginger creates a drink that is not only soothing to the senses, but deliciously warming. If you want to add a little sweetness to it, stir in some honey or sugar, or alternatively, squeeze a little lemon juice in to give the tea some added freshness.
How to Savour the Benefits of Ginger Tea To release the pleasant flavour and ginger tea benefits, simply immerse in boiling water and leave to brew for a few minutes. After this time, it’s up to you to find a place to relax, unwind and enjoy the natural benefits of this comforting drink. If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any existing medical conditions, we advise that you consult a doctor before drinking.
- ORGANIC GINGER TEA – Soil Association certified organic ginger tea bags
- GINGER TEA PREGNANCY – during the early stages of pregnancy many women find fresh ginger tea effective for managing nausea and sickness symptoms that morning sickness can cause.
- GINGER TEA BAGS – our premium quality Thai ginger tea bags come in convenient bags to ensure each cup delivers exactly the right flavour profile, they are easy to store and use.
- MOTION SICKNESS NAUSEA AND STRESS – drinking ginger tea is used by many to lessen the effects of nausea and sickness caused by motion sickness, many find its zingy flavour and vibrant aroma help them destress and relax.
- UNBLEACHED NATURAL TEA BAGS – made using our signature unbleached natural brown tea filter paper that’s NON-GMO