A home pregnancy test measures the presence of the hormone (H.C.G.) in your urine. H.C.G. is produced shortly after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. The hormone then builds up rapidly in your body in the first few days following implantation. This test is capable of detecting pregnancy as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period. The further in to the pregnancy you are the higher the levels of H.C.G. get.
How accurate are these tests?
All our tests have proved more than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.
When should I do the test?
You can take these pregnancy tests as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period and onwards. Tests can be taken at any time of the day.
How long will it take before I can read the result?
You can read the results after just 5 mins.
What is the difference between home tests and those done by a doctor?
As we are contracted suppliers to the NHS our tests are used by doctors and hospitals across the UK.
What should I do with my results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps should be taken next. If your test is negative and you still think you may be pregnant, re- test a few days later.
If I see 2 lines but one is fainter than the other is this a positive result?
Yes, if 2 lines appear you are pregnant no matter how faint the lines appear.
Can anything affect the results of these tests?
Drinking alcohol, painkillers, oral contraceptives, antibiotics and other common drugs will not affect the result of these tests. Medicines that contain H.C.G. can produce a false positive result.
- These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
- All of our tests are CE Approved and FDA Cleared for shipping worldwide
- These midstream tests are at a sensitivity of 10mIU and work to an accuracy level of 99%. These tests can be used up to 4 days earlier than a standard pregnancy test kit
- Test foils are in 5 different languages – English, French, German, Italian & Spanish
- Our midstream tests are Full Size and are not the Mini’s sold and supplied by other sellers, making them cleaner and easier to use