Humorous, fascinating, and science based, the bestselling first edition of Move Your DNA has been updated and expanded to include a comprehensive three-level exercise program.
In layperson-friendly terms Move Your DNA addresses the vast quantities of disease we are suffering from, identifying our lack of movement as the primary cause. Readers can use the corrective exercises and lifestyle changes Katy Bowman has created to help each of us transition to healthy, naturally moving bodies. Move Your DNA explains the science behind our need for natural movement right down to the cellular level. It examines the differences between the movements in a typical hunter-gatherer’s life and the movements in our own. It shows the many problems with using exercise like movement vitamins instead of addressing the deeper issue of our poor movement diet. Best of all, Move Your DNA contains the corrective exercises, habit modifications, and simple lifestyle changes we need to make in order to slowly mobilize our body to decrease pain and uncover our naturally healthy, reflex-driven selves.
From couch potatoes to professional athletes, new parents to seniors, readers will love Bowman’s humorous, passionate, and science-based guide to restoring your body and reclaiming your life.
Click Here For More Information
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- What to Eat When: A Strategic Plan to Improve Your Health and Life Through Food
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
- Fertility for Beginners: The Fertility Diet and Health Plan to Start Maximizing Your Fertility
- 8 Steps to Reverse Your PCOS: A Proven Program to Reset Your Hormones, Repair Your Metabolism, and Restore Your Fertility
- The 28 Day DASH Diet Weight Loss Program: Recipes and Workouts to Lower Blood Pressure and Improve Your Health
- Natural Pregnancy Cookbook: Over 125 Nutritious Recipes for a Healthy Pregnancy
- ROAR: How to Match Your Food and Fitness to Your Unique Female Physiology for Optimum Performance, Great Health, and a Strong, Lean Body for Life
- Expect the Best: Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy, 2nd Edition
- Yes, You Can Get Pregnant: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and into Your 40s: Natural Ways to Improve Your Fertility Now and into Your 40s
- When You’re Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads 4th Edition: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy
- Your Vegetarian Pregnancy: A Month-by-Month Guide to Health and Nutrition (Fireside Books (Fireside))
- Trim Healthy Mama Plan: The Easy-Does-It Approach to Vibrant Health and a Slim Waistline
- Brain Health from Birth: Nurturing Brain Development During Pregnancy and the First Year
- New Book of Yoga: Revised Edition of the Bestselling Step-By-Step Guide