Mama’s Gone Fit 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Workout: 36 Exercises to Stay Strong, Fit, and Healthy During your 2nd Trimester
New Book in the Mama’s Gone Fit Series Reveals: The BEST 36 Exercises that are Safe and Fun During your 2nd Trimester of Pregnancy!
This simple and easy-to-read guide will show you…
The Dos and Don’ts of Exercising During the 2nd trimester
Upper and Lower Body Exercises to Build your Strength for Baby
Fun Core Exercises that keep baby tucked in safely
Cardio Power Moves to get your body moving
Workouts that are safe and effective for the 2nd trimester
How to handle exercising with a growing belly
The Lowdown on Ab exercises during the 2nd trimester
And much more!
In this Ebook You Will Discover…
36 Exercises Safe for 2nd Trimester
Make sure you are keeping you and baby safe and healthy!
The Dos and Don’ts to a Safe Workout Routine
Get the lowdown on Ab exercises during the 2nd trimester, protecting your and baby’s health, and safe alternatives for a growing belly.
Total Body Workouts for the 2nd Trimester
Take the guesswork out of pregnancy workout options with these total body workouts.
Make sure you have proper and safe form with photo demonstrations of ALL exercises!
Printable Workout Trackers
Print out your workouts to take with you and keep track of your exercises and how you do!
Check Out What Other People Are Saying About This Ebook
“When I started my 2nd trimester, I finally had my energy back and had read so many awesome benefits to exercising during pregnancy that I couldn’t wait to get started. This book made finding safe exercises and crafting workouts a breeze. I really enjoyed working out! (Tammygl87, Shafter, CA)
“Loved working out during my 2nd trimester and this book had a huge part in that! The Mama’s Gone Fit Community was a great added bonus…so much more fun when you have other people working out with you!” (Diane, Milwaukee, WI)
Click Here For More Information
- Mama’s Gone Fit 3rd Trimester Pregnancy Workouts: 36 Exercises to Stay Strong, Fit, and Healthy During your 3rd Trimester
- Mama’s Gone Fit 1st Trimester Pregnancy Workouts: 36 Exercises to Stay Strong, Fit, and Healthy During your 1st Trimester of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Diet and Exercise: Stay Healthy and Fit During Pregnancy (A Complete Diet and Exercise Regimen for 9 Months of Pregnancy (Exercises for Pregnant … Diet, Pregnancy Workout, Pregnancy Fitness)
- Paleo Pregnancy: The Paleo Guide For Pregnancy – How To Eat And Stay Healthy During Pregnancy (Paleo Diet, Diet Guide, Pregnancy Health)
- 10-Minute Pilates with the Ball: Simple Routines for a Strong, Toned Body – includes exercises for pregnancy: Simple Routines for a Strong, Toned Body – Includes Exercises for Pregnancy
- 10-Minute Pilates with the Ball: Simple Routines for a Strong, Toned Body – includes exercises for pregnancy
- Pregnancy: Your Week by Week Pregnancy Guide: A week by week Pregnancy Guide (Learn about each Trimester of Pregnancy, What to Expect each Week during … and Pregnancy Health) (Pregnancy Today)
- Runner’s World Guide to Running and Pregnancy: How to Stay Fit, Keep Safe, and Have a Healthy Baby
- The Pregnant Athlete: How to Stay in Your Best Shape Ever–Before, During, and After Pregnancy
- DaddyFit – Workout for strong daddies and stronger father-child-relationships
- Pregnancy For First Time Mommies: Pregnancy Symptoms, Special Diet And Exercises + Week-to-Week Guide Through Your Pregnancy: (Pregnancy, Month to … newborn, childbirth, healthy pregnancy, baby)
- Post Pregnancy Cookbook: Quick and Easy Recipes For You To Lose Weight And Stay Healthy After Birth (Post Pregnancy, Post Pregnancy Weight Loss)
- Clean & Lean Pregnancy Guide: The healthy way to exercise and eat before, during and after pregnancy. Foreword by Lara Stone (Clean & Lean Guide)
- SPECIAL TODAY – Fitness Swiss Ball 65cm with Pump – Best for Abs – Stability & Tone – Made with Anti-Burst Material – For Cross Fitness – Yoga & Pilates – Free Ebook Included Featuring 20 Core Crushing Exercises & Workouts
- Bump It Up: The Dynamic, Flexible Exercise and Healthy Eating Plan For Before, During and After Pregnancy