– Most reliable, reputable ovulation test on the market
– All tests FDA approved and over 99.8% accuracy
– Easy to use
– Quick 5 minute results
– Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level – 25miu/mL
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The LH which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. The test strip detects ovulation with a high degree of certainty. It is a valuable tool in helping to archive pregnancy since it determines the period that the egg and the sperm cells will meet the best conditions. Ovulation may be irregular because of circumstances, emotions and other factors in your life. You cannot presume that ovulation always occurs at the same time after menstruation. Therefore, you should test again in each menstrual cycle.
NOTE: The IDEAL time for ovulation test is in the afternoon, though testing may safely take place from 10am to early evening.
Everything you need for your conception plan
- Specially designed for “Trying to conceive” women to get pregnant naturally: Ovulation tests gives woman greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths are variable
- Tracking ovulation surge with sufficient tests and minimize the chances missing the LH Surge
- Easy to test: With 20 urine cups, simply dip the test in urine for 5 seconds; Easy to read and clear line help to pick up the most fertile time without guess
- Levels of LH as low as 20miu/ml (FDA standard) can be detected within 5 minutes. Results are over 99.8% accurate.It is best to test your LH in the afternoon, this is when the LH levels are at their highest, which will help with reading the results.
- 100%Customer satisfaction guaranteed: Refund or return are acceptable, we dedicate to be the best home use tests provider, please contact us before any bad feedback