Epinki – with the connection behind the idea of “Modern Vintage” classic with contemporary elements to a unique design!
“Ningmou every soulful and write endless love confession, such as a bright lotus bloom in the tacit concerned about Lane” It’s the romance between men and women! Epinki jewellery makes a better love confession. The design of shining cubic zirconia Epinki jewellery gives each styling a unbeatable sparkle!
Discover beautiful jewellery every day from Epinki. Epinki jewellery make you more beautiful!
♥ What kind of jewellery does Epinki have?
Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Earrings, Jewellery Set,Cufflinks, Brooches, etc.
♥ Feedback and Contact
1 If you have any questions,please contact us by email.We will reply you within 24 hours.
2 If you are not satisfied with our product or our service, please contact before leave a negative feedback. We guarantee you the best solution.
3 We will be very happy if you can give us a detailed product review or feedback,it will help us a lot on our business, also, help other buyers to choose correctly.
♥♥Tips to protect your jewellery♥♥
1 Avoid in a damp place. Please place your jewellery in a cool and dry place.
2 Avoid the collision with hard objects, sharp scratches,and other metal friction.
3 Avoid contact with water. Please take off your jewellery before washing hands, bathing, or application of cosmetics such as perfume, hair spray, soaps or lotions.
These cases could damage the jewellery, shorten the service life, cause discoloration and reduce the crystal shine.
A wonderful gift Epinki Jewellery for the special person in his life!
- ♥ Unique gift for Him – Presents for husband, boyfriend.
- ♥ We provide 30 days money back guarantee.Your satisfaction is our top priority!
- ♥ Feature:European style/Stainless steel/Unisex/Vinatge/Fashion/Simple Design.
- ♥ Stainless steel jewelry can endure a lot of wear and tear, make it a more popular accessory.
- ♥ Love and faith, mysterious force from the Celtic knot. This stands for the love between two people, depicted by interlaced knots. Lovers exchange these knots just as couples exchange rings.