From the creator of the blood type diet, with nearly three million Eat Right books in print, comes a new diet book for maximum health for you and your baby.
Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo applies his bestselling blood type diet plan to expectant parents and infants. Here you’ll find blood-type-specific diet, exercise, and supplement prescriptions for fertility, prenatal care, pregnancy, nursing, portpartum, and the vital first year of a child’s life.
Includes meal plans and recipes for mom at every stage of pregnancy, and formula and baby food recipes.
Click Here For More Information
- Bun Appétit: A Simple Guide to Eating Right During Pregnancy
- Ketogenic and pregnancy: Learn how to be on keto the right way when pregnant and how to increase your fertility with keto diet
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- Expect the Best: Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy, 2nd Edition
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- SuperFoodsRx for Pregnancy: The Right Choices for a Healthy, Smart, Super Baby
- Feed Your Fertility: Your Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food, and Holistic Living
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- Healthy Eating During Pregnancy (You & Your Baby)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby’s First Foods
- Before Birth: A week-by-week guide to your baby’s development during pregnancy
- The Healthy Pregnancy Nutrition Guide & Cookbook: Meal Plans and Recipes to Nourish Mama and Baby
- The Fertility Diet: Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
- Super Fit Mama: Stay Fit During Pregnancy and Get Your Body Back after Baby