From the creator of the blood type diet, with nearly three million Eat Right books in print, comes a new diet book for maximum health for you and your baby.
Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo applies his bestselling blood type diet plan to expectant parents and infants. Here you’ll find blood-type-specific diet, exercise, and supplement prescriptions for fertility, prenatal care, pregnancy, nursing, portpartum, and the vital first year of a child’s life.
Includes meal plans and recipes for mom at every stage of pregnancy, and formula and baby food recipes.
Click Here For More Information
- Bun Appétit: A Simple Guide to Eating Right During Pregnancy
- Ketogenic and pregnancy: Learn how to be on keto the right way when pregnant and how to increase your fertility with keto diet
- Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility
- Gestational Diabetes Notebook: Track Blood Sugar Levels and Diet During Pregnancy. Organizational Tool to Use Daily to Ensure a Healthy Baby. Four Months in a 6″x9″ Book
- Expect the Best: Your Guide to Healthy Eating Before, During, and After Pregnancy, 2nd Edition
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Ultimate Guide for First Time Momes: The Scientific Program of Real food and Safe Exercise During Pregnancy PLUS Featured Pregnancy Diet … (Real Food & Optimal Prenatal Nutrition)
- SuperFoodsRx for Pregnancy: The Right Choices for a Healthy, Smart, Super Baby
- THE PERFECT PREGNANCY DIET: The Perfect Guide To Living A Healthy Life During Pregnancy: Stay Healthy, Lose Weight And Healthy Babies Formulas
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- Feed Your Fertility: Your Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food, and Holistic Living
- Healthy Eating During Pregnancy (You & Your Baby)
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby’s First Foods
- Before Birth: A week-by-week guide to your baby’s development during pregnancy