About Easy@Home One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips:
Detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early in pregnancy. Regardless of the technical language, this test works just like most other pregnancy tests out there. It measures the levels of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
– All tests FDA approved and over 99% accuracy
– Easy to use and read the result
– Greatest sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL; Detection date depends on the hCG level in pregnant women’s body.
- Easy to use: accurate, early pregnancy hCG test strips; most cost effective.
- Easy to test: simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 10 seconds). Easy to read: two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant; NO more guessing! NO more worry!
- Levels of hCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard) can be detected at 5 minutes. Results are over 99% accurate!
- Pregnancy is detectable 1 day before expected period; Each test is sealed in an individual pouch.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: Contact our experienced and professional customer service by calling 1-855-822-6999 or email us for any questions you may have. Refunds or returns are acceptable by brand owner, who is dedicated to being the best provider of home health tests.