Early Detection Pregnancy Test detects raised levels of hCG hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin) in urine. The hCG hormone is commonly referred to as pregnancy hormone and its levels >10mIU/ml can indicate pregnancy. Early Detection Pregnancy Test is ultra-sensitive and can detect the presence of the hormone up to 6 days earlier than the day of your expected period, provided that the levels are >25mIU/ml. The amount of pregnancy hormone produced by individual woman varies and in some cases you can test up to 6 days earlier than your expected period, however most certain results are obtained on or after the day of your missed period. The test is designed to test for pregnancy ON THE DAY OF YOUR MISSED PERIOD, however as the test is very sensitive it could detect pregnancy 2 days before in majority of women. The concentration of the hormone is different in every woman so some women can test up to 6 DAYS EARLY (if negative result is obtained, please test again as recommended on the day of your missed period).
- Early detection pregnancy test detects raised levels of HCG hormone in urine
- Ultra-sensitive and can detect the presence of the hormone up to 6 days earlier
- Every test comes with a beautiful full colour leaflet
- Easy to read and interpret the results
- Over 99 percent accurate, fast and reliable