Bump It Up: The Dynamic, Flexible Exercise and Healthy Eating Plan For Before, During and After Pregnancy
A consultant to numerous sportswomen and celebrities, and the performance expert behind the incredible Comic Relief and Sports Relief challenges, Professor Greg Whyte OBE is well known for his innovative fitness programmes which are regarded as the gold standard when it comes to healthy living.
In BUMP IT UP, Greg clears away the confusion and dispels the many myths surrounding exercise and pregnancy to offer invaluable guidance on how to exercise safely and eat healthily through each trimester and beyond. Describing pregnancy as a two-year journey, not merely one that lasts for nine months, Greg, a father of three, also explains how the right exercise and a healthy, balanced lifestyle will …
· boost your chances of conception
· help you to be fit and relaxed through each stage of your pregnancy
· reduce your stress levels as you prepare for labour
· keep you energized and active as you adapt to the demands of motherhood
Guiding you through each trimester, Greg provides an easy-to-follow, fully illustrated exercise programme suitable for all levels of fitness, and a healthy eating plan, which includes expert guidance on nutrition and a range of delicious and adaptable recipes created by an award-winning food writer.
Designed to keep you feeling on top form, and with an inspirational foreword by mum and celebrity fitness expert Davina McCall, BUMP IT UP is both practical and empowering – a one-stop-shop for essential advice on how to be fit, active and healthy before, during and after pregnancy.
Click Here For More Information
Why not check here:
- Pregnancy Online Tips
- PattyBoutik Mama Shaping Series Maternity Crop Legging Yoga Pants (Heather Blue 12)
- Christine Hill’s Pregnancy Guide: The essential handbook for all expectant mothers
- Fit & Sleek Prenatal Physique- Prenatal Workout with Complete Pregnancy Training Plan by Leah Sarago
- 45cm – 85cm Exercise Ball, Birthing Ball, Yoga Swiss Fitness Ball, Natural Birth Maternity Ball, with Anti-slip Matte Surface, Anti-Burst ( 2000lbs ) TRIDEER Extra Thick Core Stability Balance Strength Workout Ball, Body Balance Trainer Balancing Yoga Pilates Swedish Stabilization Ball with Pump Plug Kit, for Pilates, Yoga, Core Cross, Training, Physical Therapy, Work Desk Office, for Men Women Lady(Sizes come in 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm, 85cm available for your option) (Light Blue, 65cm)
- Bump It Up: The dynamic, flexible exercise and healthy eating plan for before, during and after pregnancy
- Pregnancy Diet and Exercise: Full Plan for Your Pregnancy Diet and Exercise before during and after your Pregnancy
- Clean & Lean Pregnancy Guide: The healthy way to exercise and eat before, during and after pregnancy. Foreword by Lara Stone (Clean & Lean Guide)
- Clean & Lean Pregnancy Guide: The healthy way to exercise and eat before, during and after pregnancy (Clean and Lean Diet)
- Optimum Nutrition Before, During And After Pregnancy: The definitive guide to having a healthy pregnancy
- Optimum Nutrition Before, During And After Pregnancy: The definitive guide to having a healthy pregnancy: Everything You Need to Achieve Optimum Well-being
- Pregnancy Diet: The Diet Plan You Should Be On For The Benefit Of Your Baby: Pregnancy Diet Plan – Healthy Eating For You And Your Baby
- Healthy and Quick & Everything Fit: A Step-by-Step Guide to Exercise After Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Notes: Before, During & After
- Pregnancy Diet and Exercise: The Complete Guide to What You Should be Eating and Doing When You’re Expecting (Pregnancy Diet Plan, Pregnancy Weight Loss)
- Pregnancy: How to Eat During Pregnancy and How to Exercise Post Delivery (Pregnancy. Pregnancy Excercise, Pregancy Diet, Postpartum Exercise, Postpartum Eating, Postnatal Exercise,)
- Pregnancy Diet and Exercise: Stay Healthy and Fit During Pregnancy (A Complete Diet and Exercise Regimen for 9 Months of Pregnancy (Exercises for Pregnant … Diet, Pregnancy Workout, Pregnancy Fitness)
- The Ultimate Guide to Eating during Pregnancy
- Mama’s Gone Fit 2nd Trimester Pregnancy Workout: 36 Exercises to Stay Strong, Fit, and Healthy During your 2nd Trimester
- Mama’s Gone Fit 1st Trimester Pregnancy Workouts: 36 Exercises to Stay Strong, Fit, and Healthy During your 1st Trimester of Pregnancy
Tagged After, Before, Bump, during, dynamic, Eating, Exercise, flexible, healthy, Plan, Pregnancy. Bookmark the permalink.