Raising a bright and happy child starts during pregnancy and early infancy, when small changes can have a big impact on brain development.
By taking advantage of this golden window of opportunity—when millions of new brain cells are formed every single day—you can help support your child’s IQ, language development, memory, attention span, and emotional regulation. Importantly, the same strategies that nurture these cognitive abilities can also help reduce the odds of autism and ADHD, conditions that now impact 1 in 10 children.
Brain Health from Birth is your guide to this new scientific frontier, explaining which key nutrients may be missing from your prenatal supplement, how to reduce the odds of preterm birth, what to look for in a formula, how to support your baby’s microbiome, and much more.With contributions from leading obstetricians and pediatricians, science writer Rebecca Fett (author of the bestselling fertility book It Starts with the Egg )brings you practical advice you can start applying today, to help your baby thrive.
“Brain Health From Birth is a book that should be read by every obstetrician, pediatrician, or woman considering pregnancy. It provides current consolidated knowledge on how to achieve the optimal neurodevelopment of the child to be. I highly recommend this book to all interested in optimal pregnancy outcomes.” – Dr. Bruce W Hollis, Professor of Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina.
Click Here For More Information
- Before Birth: A week-by-week guide to your baby’s development during pregnancy
- From Belly to Baby: A Journal for Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year
- Bump to Birthday, Pregnancy & First Year Baby Journal : an award-winning journal / diary to help you hold onto memories of the growing bump, the birth & the first year with your baby
- What to Eat When You’re Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby’s Development
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 20th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
- bloom daily planners New Pregnancy and Baby’s First Year Calendar Planner & Keepsake Journal – Hard Cover Scrapbook Memory Book Organizer – Undated – 8” x 10″ – Planning for Joy
- The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy Handbook: A Week-by-Week Guide from Conception through Baby’s First 3 Months
- The Pregnant Body Book: The Complete Illustrated Guide from Conception to Birth
- I’m Pregnant!: A week-by-week guide from conception to birth
- Cribsheet: A Data-Driven Guide to Better, More Relaxed Parenting, from Birth to Preschool
- Pregnancy Journal: 40 Week Pregnancy Journey with Birth Plan First Second and Third Trimester Appointment Tracker Baby Shower Memories and more – Great Pregnancy Gift
- Blood Glucose Logbook: Dino, Blood Sugar Logbook, 2 Year Planner, (110 Pages, 6″ x 9″), Easy Daily Tracker Diabetic Glucose Notebook, Glucose Levels & … Food Journal Record, Diary, Diabetics
- My Pregnancy Journal week by week From Bump To Birth. Journal Notebook To Monitor & Track Pregnan: Baby Full Color Memory Book With Milestones, … Moment of Your Pregnancy, Gift for New Mom
- First Response 22600901334 Test and Amp Confirm Pregnancy Test Kits
- Your Best Pregnancy Ever: 9 Healthy Habits to Empower You in Pregnancy, Birth, and Recovery: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy Series: Pregnancy Book