As a graduate of medical school and practicing pediatrician, Dr. Julie Currin was intimately aware of the amazing stages of fetal growth and development occurring during each of her three pregnancies.
It wasn’t until her own sister’s pregnancy, however, that Currin realized how little reliable and accessible information was available to expectant parents who haven’t had the benefit of complex embryology and anatomy classes.
So, with her sister and her sister’s rapidly growing unborn child in mind, Currin set out to translate the complex stages of growth she learned about during medical school courses into a compilation of fun, interesting, and scientifically sound information that expectant parents can understand.
Now she’s making Before Birth available to everyone. Organized according to the forty-week model of pregnancy, Currin uses clear language and colorful illustrations to convey the complex mystery of fetal development to audiences unfamiliar with or daunted by medical terminology.
While other books focus on the changes to the mother’s body, Before Birth focuses specifically on the rapid growth of the tiny being inside the mother— allowing parents to ask informed questions at prenatal visits and marvel at their child’s magnificence before they ever meet.
Click Here For More Information
- What to Eat When You’re Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby’s Development
- The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth
- 50 Things to Do Before You Deliver: The First Time Moms Pregnancy Guide
- Praying Through Your Pregnancy: A Week-by-Week Guide
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 75 cm)
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 65 cm)
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- Sitting Moon: A Guide to Rejuvenation after Pregnancy
- 180 Cosmetics Cellulite Reducing Solution – Cellulite Cream Reduces Cellulite and Improves Skin’s Texture, Orange Peel Cream, Use During or Post Diet, After Pregnancy
- Baby Maker: A Complete Guide to Holistic Nutrition for Fertility, Conception, and Pregnancy
- The Pregnant Athlete: How to Stay in Your Best Shape Ever–Before, During, and After Pregnancy
- Conceiving Healthy Babies: An Herbal Guide to Support Preconception, Pregnancy and Lactation
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- Post Pregnancy Diet: :The Secret Recipes For New Mom (New Mother’s Guide) (Volume 1)