When a woman ovulates, a rise in body temperature takes place in order to provide a more fertile environment for conception.
By monitoring when this temperature change occurs, you can determine when ovulation takes place in your cycle. Recording each day’s basal body temperature with a BabyMad® Basal Thermometer will help you predict ovulation!
What Is a Basal Body Temperature (BBT) ?
Basal temperature is the lowest normal body temperature of a person immediately upon awakening in the morning – BEFORE you get up, move around, eat, drink, smoke, talk – if possible, while you are still “half asleep”.
The best reading of your basal temperature can be taken at the same time every morning when you first awake.
- Chart your Basal Body Centrigrade Temperature & predict ovulation. FREE BBT chart included.
- NEW Improved Model, Fast Measurement time, Highly Accurate Digital BabyMad Basal Thermometer provides temperature readings to 1/100th of a degree (2 decimal places) – essential for fertility charting and predicting ovulation.
- Easy to read liquid Crystal display, Mercury free, Memory Function
- Tone sounds when final temperature is reached, Memory & Fever Alarm, Ovulation Basal Body Temperature chart included.
- Fast Measurement time, Safe, Accurate – 2 decimal places essential for BBT charting.