With a foreword by NY Times bestselling author Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS.
Can you change your eating habits and use a holistic nutrition strategy to improve your fertility and health during pregnancy? Yes!
For most couples, conception and a healthy pregnancy often take planning, timing, and a lot of patience, even for the most fertile. Throw in some pre-existing health conditions, a few genetic hurdles passed on from parents and grandparents, and you may find you are one of the approximately 7.5 million women in the U.S. dealing with infertility.
In Baby Maker, Barbara Rodgers shares science-based research and facts that clearly describe the critical role nutrition can play on fertility, the growth of a fetus, and even genetic synthesis in a newborn baby. Baby Maker offers comprehensive options and a step-by-step plan for improving fertility (for men and women), strengthening the ability of a pregnant mom to carry to term, as well as a plan to support a mother’s health during pregnancy. Finally, there is basic information offered on how to jumpstart mom’s nutritional health immediately following delivery. This book offers hope to the millions of women who struggle with fertility.
Barbara knows all-too-well the positive effect nutrition and lifestyle changes can make on the human body, as she did after dealing with the challenging, debilitating symptoms of MS for several years and eventually healing from them.
Barbara Rodgers, NC, BCHN, is honored to be a part of your journey towards health, wellness, and parenthood.
Click Here For More Information
- Feed Your Fertility: Your Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food, and Holistic Living
- Your Complete Vegan Pregnancy: Your All-in-One Guide to a Healthy, Holistic, Plant-Based Pregnancy
- The Whole Pregnancy: A Complete Nutrition Plan for Gluten-Free Moms to Be
- Eat Right for Your Baby: The Individulized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Heatlh During Pregnancy (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
- Your Vegetarian Pregnancy: A Month-by-Month Guide to Health and Nutrition (Fireside Books (Fireside))
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- Healthy Pregnancy: Your Guide to Pregnancy Week by Week, Pregnancy Diet and Nutrition
- Eating for Pregnancy: The Essential Nutrition Guide and Cookbook for Today’s Mothers-to-Be
- The Kind Mama: A Simple Guide to Supercharged Fertility, a Radiant Pregnancy, a Sweeter Birth, and a Healthier, More Beautiful Beginning
- Pregnancy Diet: The Complete Healthy Diet Guide and Nutritious Meal Plan for First Time Mothers
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, and the Newborn: The Complete Guide
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 75 cm)
- The Birth Ball – Birthing Ball for Pregnancy – Labor Ball + 18pg Pregnancy Ball Exercises Guide by Trimester How to Dilate, How to Reposition Baby & More 2000lb Stress Limit (Mint Green, 65 cm)
- Yeah Baby!: The Modern Mama’s Guide to Mastering Pregnancy, Having a Healthy Baby, and Bouncing Back Better Than Ever
- Ketogenic and pregnancy: Learn how to be on keto the right way when pregnant and how to increase your fertility with keto diet