With a foreword by NY Times bestselling author Ann Louise Gittleman, PhD, CNS.
Can you change your eating habits and use a holistic nutrition strategy to improve your fertility and health during pregnancy? Yes!
For most couples, conception and a healthy pregnancy often take planning, timing, and a lot of patience, even for the most fertile. Throw in some pre-existing health conditions, a few genetic hurdles passed on from parents and grandparents, and you may find you are one of the approximately 7.5 million women in the U.S. dealing with infertility.
In Baby Maker, Barbara Rodgers shares science-based research and facts that clearly describe the critical role nutrition can play on fertility, the growth of a fetus, and even genetic synthesis in a newborn baby. Baby Maker offers comprehensive options and a step-by-step plan for improving fertility (for men and women), strengthening the ability of a pregnant mom to carry to term, as well as a plan to support a mother’s health during pregnancy. Finally, there is basic information offered on how to jumpstart mom’s nutritional health immediately following delivery. This book offers hope to the millions of women who struggle with fertility.
Barbara knows all-too-well the positive effect nutrition and lifestyle changes can make on the human body, as she did after dealing with the challenging, debilitating symptoms of MS for several years and eventually healing from them.
Barbara Rodgers, NC, BCHN, is honored to be a part of your journey towards health, wellness, and parenthood.
Click Here For More Information
- The Natural Pregnancy Book, Third Edition: Your Complete Guide to a Safe, Organic Pregnancy and Childbirth with Herbs, Nutrition, and Other Holistic Choices
- Feed Your Fertility: Your Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food, and Holistic Living
- Your Complete Vegan Pregnancy: Your All-in-One Guide to a Healthy, Holistic, Plant-Based Pregnancy
- The Pregnant Body Book: The Complete Illustrated Guide from Conception to Birth
- Plantfed Mama’s Holistic Guide to a Vegan Pregnancy
- The Healthy Pregnancy Nutrition Guide & Cookbook: Meal Plans and Recipes to Nourish Mama and Baby
- The First-Time Mom’s Pregnancy Handbook: A Week-by-Week Guide from Conception through Baby’s First 3 Months
- The Whole Pregnancy: A Complete Nutrition Plan for Gluten-Free Moms to Be
- Before Your Pregnancy: A 90-Day Guide for Couples on How to Prepare for a Healthy Conception (2nd Ed.)
- Eat Well, Lose Weight, While Breastfeeding: The Complete Nutrition Book for Nursing Mothers
- Eat Right for Your Baby: The Individulized Guide to Fertility and Maximum Heatlh During Pregnancy (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
- PREGNANCY DIET COOKBOOK: The fundamental day-by-day nutrition guide with Healthy Recipes
- Your Vegetarian Pregnancy: A Month-by-Month Guide to Health and Nutrition (Fireside Books (Fireside))
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start
- Get Ready to Get Pregnant: Your Complete Prepregnancy Guide to Making a Smart and Healthy Baby