Two main types can let you know if you’re pregnant
Urine tests and blood tests. And because the Urine Tests can be easily done at home or in a doctor’s office.
So many women first choose a home pregnancy test to take about a week after a missed period. Home pregnancy tests are private and convenient.
When should you test?
Three to four days before your missed period — but if you test too early, you’re more likely to get a false negative, where the test says you’re not pregnant but you really are.
How to use?
With the Apriller pregnancy test, the thing you should do is, use the first urine in the morning,
as this is the one with the highest concentration of hormone.
Lay it flat, and give it a few minutes to work.
Pregnancy test results
Negative Pregnancy Test – Not Pregnant: Only one clear line appears in the C region.
Positive Pregnancy Test – Very possibly Pregnant: Two clear lines appear in both C and T region.
Test Invalid- No line appears or just one line appears in T region.
- 💑[Accurate & Early Result] The Pregnancy Test Kit is an accurate and proven method to determine conception fast, Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy test.
- 💑[Convenient & Clear] You can test at home or on the go without any embarrass, and easy to get the result. Two pink lines pregnant, one pink line not pregnant.
- 💑[When to Use] Confirm pregnancy test as early as 10 days after a missed period, fast and reliable.
- 💑[Package Contents] 3 pack of pregnancy tests early detection with instructions.
- 💑[100% Satisfaction Guarantee] Enjoy a risk free purchase with the limitless 100% satisfaction guarantee. Love it or your money back. Order yours today!