Sound like a familiar scene: You’re exhausted and can’t wait to crawl into bed, but when you do, your ever-growing bump is right there, creating a wedge between you and a good night’s sleep. While you might have dismissed a pregnancy pillow as an unnecessary purchase (after all, you have plenty of pillows already), a great pregnancy pillow is actually engineered to ease the discomfort of pregnancy and cradle you off to dreamland. Most support your belly, of course, but others target hip or back pain, because let’s face it: carrying a baby for nine months takes its toll on more than just your midsection.
This pregnancy pillow help relieve stress, tension,aches, and pains from overworked and tired muscles and weight gain. The full body pillows support all area of the body. The softness of the materricals and the cushiness of the pillow stuffing give the maximum support and comfort needed during pregnancy. Besides, this pillow can be used for others that are not pregnant to help health issues and body aches. Even men can enjoy this pillow as they are not gender specific.
- Ergonomic design: The u-shape pillow follows the natural contours and shape of your body for full support. It is actually engineered to ease the discomfort of pregnancy and cradle you off to dreamland.
- Premium filling material: High density and extra soft, this unique Bionic Polyethylene filling provides comfort, painless and sound sleep for side sleeping and retains fluffiness for longer use.
- Multi functional: This body pillow creates support for sleeping, reading, nursing, watching TV, and breastfeeding. A favorite for expecting mothers and people suffering from hip or back pain, sciatica, poor posture, physical therapy or recovering from an injury, and anyone having a difficult time getting comfortable in the bed.
- Height adjustable: The double zipper design makes it possible to remove the filling and reduce the height if this body pillow is too high for you.
- Removable and washable cotton cover: For your health, we recommend you to wash the cover twice a month or once a week if it is very hot.