The AFAC One Step Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a
LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate. For in vitro self test use only. For
external use only.
HOW TO READ THE RESULTS?
Negative (no LH Surge): Only one color band appears on the control region, or the
test band appears but is lighter than the control band. This means there is no LH surge.
Positive (LH Surge): If two color bands are visible, and the test band is equal to
or darker than the control band, one will probably ovulate in the next 24-48 hours. If trying
to get pregnant, the best time to have intercourse is after 24 but before 48 hour.
Invalid: No visible band at all, or there is a visible band only in the test region
and not in the control region. Repeat with a new test kit. If test still fails, please contact the
distributor or the store where you bought the product, with the lot number.
The AFAC Pregnancy Test is a rapid pregnancy test which you can easily carry out by yourself.
It detects the presence human chronic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very
early during pregnancy. This product is for in vitro diagnostic use only, and is only for
self-testing. The AFAC Pregnancy Test is intended for both over-the-counter and prescription use.
Interpreting the results
Negative (not pregnant): Only one color band appears, in the control region (C).
There is no apparent band on the test region (T). This indicates that no pregnancy has been
Positive (pregnant): Distinct color bands appear in the control and test regions.
This indicates pregnancy. The color intensity of the test bands may vary due to different
concentrations of HCG at different pregnancy stages.
- AFAC 20 Ovulation Test Sticks and 3 Pregnancy Test Sticks Kits are designed for women to get pregnant naturally: ovulation tests give women a greater chance of predicting their most fertile days, even if their cycle lengths vary. Pregnancy tests can tell pregnancy sooner than a missed period.
- Over 99% Accurate Measurement: The AFAC Rapid Detection Ovulation and Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period, giving you a clear and accurate result when you need it most.
- Easy to test: Simply dip the test in your urine until the dye rises into the result window (approximately 5 – 10 seconds).
- Easy to read: Ovulation tests – a test line as dark or darker than the control line indicates a positive result. Pregnancy tests – two lines means pregnant and one line means not pregnant.
- Contents: 20 Ovulation Test Sticks (LH) + 20 Urine Cups + 3 Pregnancy Test Sticks (HCG) + 1 Ovulation Calculator Wheel + 2 Instruction manual