AccuMed One Step HCG Pregnancy Test Strips are manufactured to the highest quality standards with US support and warranty provided directly from AccuMed Biotech. The strips are manufactured to the highest standards with sensitivity at 25mIU/m. Accumed HCG Pregnancy tests detect the presence of the pregnancy hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) in your urine, which is the hormone produced by the cells of the embryo very early in pregnancy. The level of HCG starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy. All tests are FDA approved and over 99% accuracy. Very high sensitivity level – 25 mIU/mL, will work 5 days before your missed period earliest detection. Easy to use.
There are only a few days in a woman’s cycle when conception can occur, the day prior to and immediately following the day of ovulation. This is why AccuMed’s One Step LH Ovulation Test Strips are manufactured to exclusive quality standards and include US warranty and support provided directly by Accumed Biotech. The Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The Luteinizing Hormone (LH) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from normal fertile women. AcuMed’s Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test.
- You will receive our 100 Ovulation (LH) test and 50 Pregnancy (HCG) test value pack.
- Easy to test : simply immerse the test into the urine for 3 seconds; Easy to read: read results in just 5 minutes: two lines reads positive result and one line reads a negative result.
- Allows women a greater chance of detecting when ovulation occurs, even if their cycle lengths are variable – the time they are most likely to conceive!
- Early detection with greatest sensitivity: levels of HCG as low as 25 mIU/ml (FDA standard) can be detected in up to 5 minutes and detect pregnancy 5 days before your missed period.
- All of our tests have a guaranteed expiration date March 2017 or later. All tests are FDA approved with results being over 99% accurate!