A home pregnancy test measures the presence of the hormone (HCG) in your urine. HCG is produced shortly after the embryo attaches to the uterine lining. The hormone then builds up rapidly in your body in the first few days following implantation. This pregnancy test is capable of detecting pregnancy as early as 4 days before your first day of a missed period. The further in to the pregnancy you are the higher the levels of HCG get and the darker the test line will get.
How accurate are these tests?
All our tests have proven more than 99% accurate in laboratory and consumer studies.
When should I do the test?
You can take these pregnancy tests as early as 4 days before your first day of missed period and onwards. Tests can be taken at any time of the day.
How long will it take before I can read the result?
You can read the results after just 5 minutes.
What is the difference between these home tests and those done by my doctor?
We are contracted suppliers to hospitals, doctors and medical professionals throughout the world and we send the same ones to you and all our customers
What should I do with my results?
If your pregnancy test results are positive, you should consult your doctor to discuss your pregnancy and what steps should be taken next. If your test is negative and you still think you may be pregnant, re- test a few days later.
If I see 2 lines but one is fainter than the other is this a positive result?
Yes, if 2 lines appear you are pregnant no matter how faint the lines appear.
- This item is shipped by Home Health from the UK by Priority Air Mail taking an average of 5-7 days to be delivered to a US Address.
- All of our tests are CE approved and FDA cleared for shipping worldwide
- These strip tests are at a sensitivity of 10miu and work to an accuracy level of 99%
- These tests can be used up to 6 days earlier than a standard pregnancy test kit
- Number 1 seller in Europe – Test foils are in 5 different languages – English, French, German, Italian & Spanish