This test is greater than 99% accurate in laboratory testing.
How does a home ovulation test work?
When a woman is about to ovulate, her body releases a large amount of a hormone called L.H. (Luteinising Hormone). L.H. is always present in your urine but the levels increase (surge) in the middle of your cycle, causing you to release an egg from the ovary, this process is called ovulation. If the L.H. surge is present, ovulation is likely to occur in the next 24 to 48 hours.
These ovulation tests detect the L.H. surge by measuring the amount of L.H. in urine.
- Our strips tests are the wider 3.5mm width strips and not the thin 2.5mm sold and supplied by other sellers, making them easier to read and use
- All of our tests are CE Approved and FDA Cleared for shipping worldwide
- These strip tests are at a sensitivity of 20mIU and work to an accuracy level of 99%
- Detects LH levels in urine to predict LH surge, indicating when you are most likely to ovulate and most like to conceive within the next 24-48 hours
- We have a strong environmental policy and where possible we try to use recycled packaging for all of our orders